Cookbook for Christmas and winter recipes now available on Kindle readers.
|Soft sponge cake with fresh cream and chestnut filling|
|Delicious Chestnut Cake|
|I used this curved pan |
but you can use a traditional
|Chestnut cream on the left is much|
I used the chestnut cream on the left since it is about a quarter of the price of the one on the right.
|Pipe the chestnut cream down the |
center then add the remaining batter
|Ready for dessert!!|
|This chocolate is delicious and adds a|
sophisticated taste to any dessert
|It was a baking day|
Peach Pie, Blueberry Crumbles and Focaccia
1. First step, in a pot of boiling water, blanch the peaches for 3 to 4 minutes. Cool under cold water and then remove the skin. Cut the peaches in quarters.
1. Roll out the dough to fit the pie pan. Spoon the almond cream on the bottom of the pie and then layer the peaches on top. Sprinkle the crumble on top. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 – 50 minutes.
|This pie pan is 24 cm|
|Definitely need the vanilla ice cream for this pie!|
|Delicious Praline & Pear Cake|
|Serve with beef, chicken or fish!|
|Leave a small space between rolls to bake|
1. In a saucepan, heat the purees together with the banana and sugar and mix well and cook on medium heat for about 6 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the rum.
1. Line the inside of pound cake pan with baking paper then lightly butter the paper and then dust with almond powder (I used an oval type pan for this recipe). Put the meringue inside the baking pan and use a palette knife to spread it evenly on the insides of the pan. The meringue should only be about 3/4 cm thick on the inside.
|Delicious Pineapple Mousse Cake|
1. Sift together the powdered sugar, coconut flake, almond powder and flour.
1. Put the milk into a saucepan and heat lightly. In another pan, heat the pineapple puree until just boiling. Mix the egg yolks, sugar and custard powder. Then add the milk to the egg yolk and then add back to the saucepan and heat lightly until slightly thickened then add the pineapple puree and heat until everything is thickened (like making anglais). Turn off the heat and add the gelatin and mix well. Pour into another bowl to cool until it lightly thickens like pudding.
|Inside of the ring is covered with coconut flakes|
|Decorate the cake as you like|